18/07/2017
Posting some entries from my other blog
Just finished a Netflix marathon
Watched all 5 series of Full Metal Alchemist.
It took me several days to finish it
as I got work in between.
When I saw Square Enix in the credits
I immediately got hooked.
Very engaging story,
good mix of anime humor
and tear-inducing moments.
So I am now watching a sequel movie,
I believe the term would be OVA
original video animation
to ease me off my withdrawal.
I just have weaned myself off
of HunterXHunter and the series on
Netflix is like hanging.
I do not know if it is intended,
or still in production but there is no closure.
I was also playing Maplestory.
They have this mini quest plots
that I find intriguing because it runs like
a point and click game with videos and mini quests.
It keeps me hooked alright
and now my eyes are suffering.
I am thinking on enrolling myself in an
online university of sorts, small modules,
not full degrees; just to keep me engaged
with something more productive and
worthwhile.
I admit, I have behaved like a sloth
since coming to this country.
I am still amazed that every time I open
my eyes I am in another country.
I am thankful for this opportunity.
So, I started this blog to pour out my thoughts,
to keep me sane and focused,
and to serve as a memento that I existed
on this wonderful planet.

No comments:
Post a Comment