Sino ba si . . .

My photo
babae/ nurse/ midwife/ social scientist/ iska/ bookworm/ professional student/ dakilang tamad/ reklamador/ hamster lover/ eurasian/ isip bata/ pervert/ paniki/ introvert/ wannabe cook/ pseudo vegetarian

Thursday, 19 June 2008

Mushy

An open letter to a crush:
the c
onyo way...
(Hey! I am just emulating
these em
o kids today. I just
feel like being senti and all...)



So i guess the time i get
t
o be reborn is the day that you leave me
D
ont get me wrong,
I have n
othing against you
Y
ou are perfection in human form
N
o tinge of evil
save f
or a wicked sense of humor
which i t
otally adore.

I die every day that were t
ogether -
little stabs,
little pricks,
little pinches.
I suff
ocate in your being.

I m just so happy to be
where y
ou are,
I cant stand it when I
l
ose sight of you.

I knew this was all temp
orary,
were just friends,
plain
old buddies, nothing more
n
othing less.

That kills me
kn
owing that you cant see
bey
ond what we are now...
that i am just s
omebody to share
things with and n
ot do stuff with.

Always relegated t
o the sidelines.

I will remain dying till y
ou leave,
which will be s
oon.
By then, the gaping h
ole of
y
our memories etched in my mind
will haunt me and perhaps
strengthen me t
o believe
that maybe I was s
omething more
t
o you than just a friend.


4 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

awww.. tinamaan naman daw ako... ouch! ganyan talaga...sigh!

nice post!

Bulaang Katotohanan said...

hay at isa pang hay.

Mel said...

nax, at anjan pa talaga si jollibee!

Bulaang Katotohanan said...

sa susunod si mcdo naman hehehe.